- obtainable - they could easily be obtained from nature
- biodegradable - they would go back to nature, even be beneficial to natural cycles and the biosphere: organisms and plants
- they would be prioritized - each person would have the capability to categorize each necessity according to importance and aim to acquire the most important first
- people would have a way to buy them or barter for them
- people would have a way to make them
- people would have a way to work for them
- we can also infer that people wouldn't really need much if everything is readily available through these methods. (Shed some light on this.)
What about inorganic things that people make?
-- these are meant to be used and reused a lot. (Tools -- yes, plastic bags in landfills and waterways -- no.